Saturday, December 02, 2006

A Day to Remember....

To Whom It May Concern:

You know who you are since you've been around me for quite a few years now.

But today is that special day, the day to remember....to remember the happiness when we first met, the many places we visited together, the many experiences we shared.

As time goes by and life gets shorter, memories become ever more precious as the fleetingness of life becomes ever more apparent.

If I say more than I should at times, it is because...I care. If I left a small mark in your life, I hope it's one that says...I care.

And so I tell you on this special day that it has been a great pleasure meeting you and that my thoughts are always with you wishing you the very best.

From your one and only....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home