Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blogging about Blogs....

What is it that makes blogs unique, interesting or uninteresting?

And why is it that millions are engaged in an activity that was, just a very few years ago unknown, and has recently exploded?

It's obviously the inherent need that many individuals feel to communicate with others and or simply make their views known to the rest of the world.

I, for one, started blogging a few years ago but have neglected to do so of late. Admittedly, I lost interest when Bush-Cheney were SELected to occupy the Oval Office by five U.S. Supremes.

So this blog is basically posted to remind me that: a) making one's voice heard is important, particularly as we approach a new election cycle and b) because my son has been on my case and wants me to add my voice to that of millions of others concerned about the future of our nation as well as the future of mother earth.

Therefore, I hereby declare that I will try to blog at least once a day to: a) help change the direction that our nation has been dragged in for the past seven years and b) turn my son into a happy camper as he reads the "words of wisdom" posted by his mom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This means you must do two things: both write daily and check your comment moderation system. You lapsed in the latter part in the past.

You also have to do a third thing: you have to actively promote your blog, because there are about three people in the world who know about it right now.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home